Audi Rotors Question

ah that makes sense now then.......

i found the A6 20 inch had an et of 45 which seemed in the ball park but as suggested the load rating could be wrong. ( although if they can handle a 400 hp RS6 makes me wonder...

@Fish ..... Cheers for saying what I wanted to... Gives me a break from banging on about load ratings lol...

As a side note, if looking at Audi wheels, The Q7 and Touareg V6 are the correct weight rating BUT have the wrong bolt pattern 5x130.

it appears most of the top sports audi wheels are in the region of 600-650 load rating ....obviously not enough!;)

I think the old model Touareg wheels have the correct bolt pattern.
Also - just an FYI perhaps - VW Amarok wheels are the same fit as T6 and I think a suitable load rating as well. There are some 18" and 19" sets on eBay.

I think the old model Touareg wheels have the correct bolt pattern.
Also - just an FYI perhaps - VW Amarok wheels are the same fit as T6 and I think a suitable load rating as well. There are some 18" and 19" sets on eBay.
yes the 2.5L and the 5.0L are 5/120 but all others are 5x130

Hi All,

Is there anyone on here running Audi Rotors in either 19’ or 20’ on a T32?

I really fancy a set as my first choice.... after that it’s going to be the Amarok 19’s.

My question I guess is more around if I do go for the rotors, what Offset should I consider? And the reason I ask this is because I’ve not spotted any that are 5x120 and only 5x112 so I’m guessing I’d need to run adaptors which would then space the wheels out!

I’m pretty confused on these so any help / thoughts appreciated!
Cheers,

Mike

There was a FS ad which states the ET for 19’s is 43...
Hello Everyone

Slightly off topic, but I have 4 x Genuine Audi Rotor Alloy Wheels 19 inch in Gunmetal Grey, they came off my 2013 Audi A4 Avant Sline.

5 x 112mm stud pattern, offset et43, rim 8.5J x 19

All four wheels are in great condition, no kerbing, centre caps included.

A bargain at £850 for genuine ones.

Thanks

SB

I’ve merged your thread with an existing one, so some of the posts above may help.

Back