ARB fitters in the south west?

Has anyone got a trusted fitter in the south west or do I have to travel to Bognor?!
I’ve never used them but I have heard they do a good job. Perhaps somebody has first hand experience and can back that up?

I can personally recommend Rob at Colebrook transporters in Plymouth, and a nice guy also
Not sure of anyone over the Torbay side but I’m sure there will be more around, volkscraft in exeter also have a good reputation

I can tell you who to avoid in the South West, but you can’t be too far away from @Absolut5 who come highly recommended?

I'm down in in Torbay so quite a drive for something pretty simple ... as long as they can do it right! Thanks for the link and I'll consider them.

I can personally recommend Rob at Colebrook transporters in Plymouth, and a nice guy also
Not sure of anyone over the Torbay side but I’m sure there will be more around, volkscraft in exeter also have a good reputation
Thanks for that. I'll happily drive an hour to Plymouth or half an hour for Exeter for a good result..I've now just gotta take a big intake of breath for the cost! Lol

Volkscraft in Exeter are brilliant , they did my B14’s and ARB,s Matt the boss has a T6 and really knows his stuff , I have been in motor trade for 20 plus years and also work for VW main dealer and highly recommend , they have done work for me in my T6 and my Clubsport

Booked in with volkscraft in Exeter now simply cos they are the nearest. Thanks for all the suggestions and recommendations.

Finally got them fitted and massive difference. Not cheep but makes it a much more civilised drive. Now if I could only afford some coil-over suspension! :rolleyes:

Thumbs up to Volkscraft in Exeter too. Good service.

Back