Any Welsh Members?

I can imagine it has been a very popular part of Wales. Have spent a lot of time in Pembs / Sir Benfro. Stay safe.

My wife is from Llanelli, but we now live in Spain. We still love travelling around Wales or at least we did until this bloody virus hit. Fingers crossed 2022.

Hi guys & girls, we are originally from England but been living West Coast Wales for 6 years.
We love the area.
Just put deposit on Highline 6.1 t30 auto.
Looking to get refurbed to day van.
Expected delivery September, long wait.

My wife is from Llanelli, but we now live in Spain. We still love travelling around Wales or at least we did until this bloody virus hit. Fingers crossed 2022.
we have spent a few years travelling around some of Spain in our motorhome. Loved it there, but these last couple of years have not been so easy. But it will change again and then we will be back travelling again.

we have spent a few years travelling around some of Spain in our motorhome. Loved it there, but these last couple of years have not been so easy. But it will change again and then we will be back travelling again.
The sooner the better as Spain right now is broke as no tourists. The wife is so ready to get back to Wales and see family etc, but not worth the cost for us right now.

So hate this virus right now.

Hi and welcome to the forum! I too did a double-take at the “lean” on the van!

Back