Any Plumbers In The House?

Good idea with the plunger, I’ll remember that. Your right about ladies and long hair ‘kin nightmare, even had a clogged dishwasher pump!?
Pubic hair is also the work of the Devil.

Good idea with the plunger, I’ll remember that. Your right about ladies and long hair ‘kin nightmare, even had a clogged dishwasher pump!?
Pubic hair is also the work of the Devil.

pubic hair can be avoided! ;)

his n her treatments widely available, for him, good old fashioned grade 2 all over ( makes you feel better about yourself as well when looking in the mirror) :whistle::whistle::whistle:
for her, either a good wet trim, good wax, or if they are really stubborn, a blow torch :eek::eek:

Have you tried the Karcher drain cleaning attachment - I've not used mine in the house but have used it to quickly clear a couple of blockages outside between interconnecting manholes, etc. - not overly expensive but you are welcome to borrow mine and give it a go. GENUINE KARCHER 7.5m Drain Pipe Cleaning Set (2637729 2.637-729.0) | eBay

they are good bits of kit

the trouble is i gather he has no access from either bat end of the run or stack end?, so wouldnt be able to get in in to the waste
i thought about one of them earlier?

i think a shroud and high pressure down the wastegate in the bath may be the only alternative before ceilings have to come down, and floor boards have to come up :(

Hello Chaps I hope youre all well and keeping safe. While I have time on my hands I'm sorting out all my DIY projects. But for this problem I need some pro advice............. My kitchen sink is making loud gurgling noises and sometimes smells come back out. Would a waste non return valve cure this? I live on the ground floor of a 2 storey apartment block in case its relevant. All advice will by very much appreciated.:thumbsup:

More than likely need an air admittance valve. The trap water is probably being sucked out by the vacuum causing smells from the drains to enter the property.

No worries. If you are.on the top floor the soil stack may run into the attic with a durgo valve on top.these can sometimes stick as well.

More than likely need an air admittance valve. The trap water is probably being sucked out by the vacuum causing smells from the drains to enter the property.
Yep it will be vaccum. Depending on if it's a single or double bowl sink you could either just swap out the trap as already mentioned or fit an additional 40mm air admittence valve in the pipework if space.

Post a pic up if you need further advice. Should be a 10 mins fix.

Back