Another week to wait

Spose to be long waiting list for t6 204 sportlines 2 blokes I'm working for put there order in last month for 2 sportlines delivery date 2018

no I have a new kombi which started its build this week. its a 204 t32 kombi with dsg. I don't think the new sportlines look half as nice .what do you guys think?

they are not worth the wait, especially as you can only order a few extras

did you know you couldn't even order electric folding mirrors when I ordered my sportline, but you could order them on the basic model

Agree with you on that @a5cyt they are not worth the extra money. By tweeking your own you can come out with a much better looking van.

This just gets even better
The VW garages have just called and told me the couriers have lost my seats:mad:

I had a courrier loose 5 lenghts of 40mm solid oak worktops 4mtrs long , how do these firms loose big items​

No I can't believe how they could of lost the seats?? Not exactly a small item:rofl:
They've probably not been lost, more likely someone has took a shine to them and thought they could make some cash out of them :(
Hope they sort it out soon for you mate.

Picture BrickTop from snatch and then say, "In the words of the virgin mary, come again! It's not like it's a set of f**king car keys".

Back