Another week to wait

s80spf

Butcher
T6 Pro
Was meant to pick up our T6 today but there has been a problem with the leather seats so have got to wait another week.:mad:

They said one of Leather seats had a crease.
So glad it's going to be sorted out just disappointing to wait another week
At least they are proactively sorting it out for you. It would have been a damn sight more disappointing had you have turned up and spotted it yourself.

Don't think they will
I had my 3 zone aircon missed off the order and I got some freebiesm only mats and bumper strip saver at the back but was offered a meal out. I could hav easked for a few other things but at the time could not think of what I wanted. It's worth a try

Was meant to pick up our T6 today but there has been a problem with the leather seats so have got to wait another week.:mad:
I had the same with my dealer got put back a week due to leather trim having a problem with one seat and crease in leather, at least they noticed it and re did the whole seat before it got to us , enjoy m8 and look forward to seeing the pics

I had the same with my dealer got put back a week due to leather trim having a problem with one seat and crease in leather, at least they noticed it and re did the whole seat before it got to us , enjoy m8 and look forward to seeing the pics
Will post some photoswhen we get it.
thanks can't wait

i waited 11monthes for my sportline studleyglass, now I'm selling it :(

no its fine , I just wanted a vehicle that was under warrenty again as its nearly 4 years old

Back