Another newbie

Andy63

Hello another newbie here,

Had the transporter bug since 2011, ordered my T6 on January 20th last year took delivery 10 days before Christmas, courtesy of VW Germany I had the use of a 180 T6 Euro 5 FOC for 9 months

What a mess van arrived wrong colour, missing electric twin doors ended up with single electric, credit where it's due the salesman who inherited my sale was brilliant and sorted things including price protecting the deal from January, I was quids in on the deal.

So I've a blackberry 204 that needs a few toys adding, rims and lowering first,

With the discovery navigation is voice activation standard ? On my T5 it was, can anyone tell me if it can be retro fitted, it keeps asking for a activation code but the dealership hasn't a clue

Afraid its not standard and at present it cannot be activated.
Have a read here, its for app connect but same principal applies, i thiunk a bit more time is needed for VW to release the info and method to dealers

I take it you received my email and all is ok now ??

Hi and welcome @Andy63 and I am sorry, as a non T6 owner, that I am unable to answer your question. However, I suspect that it won't be long before someone happens along that can :waving:

Welcome @Andy63 sorry your T6 journey did not start well, but glad it has been sorted, and you got some free mileage along the way.

welcome, sounds like you have had quite a ride there. All the info and help you need on T6,s is here :thumbsup:

Thanks chaps, not put off by the fiasco of my order, chuffed to bits with the van, as was mentioned loads of free mileage and motoring, gave them the van back with 12500 on the clock only had 2000 when they lent it to me, made up for the delay

If I didn't have the right colour; the first wrong colour that I would have opted for would be Blackberry. But then that's like saying that 2nd place is the 1st loser!!!!;)

Only been a member couple days and started argument sorry chaps,won't mention sport, Brexit or Trump then !!:uh run:

Back