And we are back - normal service has been resumed

@Pauly I’m not up on my tech but is this new server different to the last in regards to the text we type?

I find that I have to hit the return button three or so times to start another paragraph. And if I break up a whole paragraph by using the return button, it’ll delete some of the end text within the last sentence.
I’ve not noticed anything like that but I have noticed if I hit the return to start a new paragraph it doesn’t put a capital letter like most do.

I noticed this morning that when i started a new thread, it automatically suggested existing threads that might of been a better option to restart, rather than starting a new one. Something that has long been an issue in forums with the same questions being asked over and over again.
That has to be one of the best improvements i've noticed to date @Pauly

Thanks, yes we have a similar threads feature that will suggest similar topics when creating a new thread and also display (what it thinks are) similar threads at the bottom of the page/thread you are reading

It is 100% {title} based so depends on the chosen wording of the author (and also why you will often see @Loz doing title edits for searchability (yes thats a word (yes you can have brackets inside brackets)))

If you look down on this thread its clear that 'normal' is the keyword being used to find similar suggestions, if you look closely you can scroll the list it will suggest as many as possible listed by relevancy inc age weighting (i have set a 365 day half life ?) before moving onto the next choice which is 'service'

Back