And we are back - normal service has been resumed

Yeah that was last week, along with the events calendar
Todays changes are much more subtle

Clicking on "VIP Membership"...
Anyways, thanks for the update - looks good. I can see some fine tuning going on!

yes it does and you are correct, sidebar menus & account menus

A new to me is possibility to mark just discussion areas as read.
Also there are a lot more alert options - to stay up to date :grin bounce:.

But I think I have totally missed how to add "Bookmarks"?
1587380277816.png

EDIT: Found it! It was just too obvious! Thanks! :waving:

Last edited:
There are different numbers associated with reaction score on different tabs. Why? Or maybe another bug?

Screenshot_20200420-131750_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200420-131739_Chrome.jpg

I hadnt noticed that, not 100% sure but there a few possibilities
I would assume the difference relates to 'private' likes (in conversations), so the database has counted them but as they are not publicly visible they are not displayed
Have checked mine and its different also

Sometimes, when I click on the bold thread title instead of going to my first unread post from that thread, it goes right to the beginning, even if I have read the thread before. Anyone else have this?

That’s expected behaviour, if you haven’t visited the thread for X days it will go to the start of the thread but you should see an option you can click to ‘jump to new’

...or click on the date on the right hand side for the last post

@Pauly I’m not up on my tech but is this new server different to the last in regards to the text we type?

I find that I have to hit the return button three or so times to start another paragraph. And if I break up a whole paragraph by using the return button, it’ll delete some of the end text within the last sentence.

Back