Amazed I hadn't found this earlier!

I'm staying out of this due to wanting peace & harmony :eek::rofl:, Kangoo is a nice motor, especially down the narrow roads and sharp bends, suits ease of getting in and out as well :thumbsup:
Very wise my son, especially as Mum is with you and she definitely wouldn't be happy if I said yes :rofl:. The one thing I love about the T6 that I don't have with the Kangoo is the view over the traffic and hedges :cry:.

@DaveyB I hope your not trying to help this t6 owner spend all his hard earned cash on Alice :rofl:
I'm learning well my master, I am trying to progress from being the student to the teacher. Either that or just take yours and Fish's approach to corrupting the innocent. Equally, I have run out of dosh (or is it that the Mrs has learned how much I have spent recently and put my manhood back in her handbag) so need to get my enjoyment from helping others to spend theirs.

Polzeylad, neither are any use to me as I can't get a motorbike in the back. And don't suggest a trailer as I sold mine and bought a van as I got fed up with towing!

Mind you a friend of mine used to go track racing with his old T2 camper. He cut the two seats of the dinette/bed in half so he could put one half on top of the other diagonally opposite then by removing the bike's front wheel he could feed it in through the side door to fit diagonally between the seat bases!

Mind you it was only a Yamaha 250 racer as opposed to my KTM 450 Rally bike!

Prior to that he used to travel to races with his Laverda 500 inside a Renault 5!!!

Back