For Sale Alu Cab Gen 3 black Roof Top Tent RTT

Lukavell

DITryer. Sold!
T6 Legend
Hi all,

Selling my RTT due to lack of use and not having the space to store it. I bought it to tour Sardinia pre-COVID, which consequently didn't happen for a couple of years. I then moved back to the UK and I'm not planning to drive to Sardinia any time soon, although I definitely will do one day....

Anyway, It's a great bit of kit with plenty of room to sleep 2. On the few times we used it it kept us warm and dry, even in a late October UK camping trip.

It will need a new mattress and mattress cover as the one it came with ended up getting mouldy after a particularly bad weather weekend in Naples, of all places! The mattress was memory foam and Alu Cab sell spare mattress covers for about 70 quid IIRC. I'm sure it would be easy to use your imagination to get around this for less a than a couple of hundred quid.

If you're looking into these, you probably know that they are up there with the best you can get and therefore how much this quality costs brand new. I'm looking at selling this for a bargain at £2750. Please don't get in touch with silly low ball offers.

A link for more info.

A little video on YT, not my work

I'll be putting it up across FB marketplace et al in a week or two but thought I'd offer it to you good folk on here first.

Pics to follow at the weekend.

Back