Wanted Altair 120cm RIB

peteslack

T6 Pro
Looking for an Altair 120 cm RIB for my T6 Highline . Preferably the long version (1940mm).

Any one selling one - or know of a dealer who may have one in stock ?

Thanks
Peter

Got mine from clear cut conversions Barnstable they have % off months with can make a big difference on the price also I would get the slider mount it gives a lot more room inside the van

Got mine from clear cut conversions Barnstable they have % off months with can make a big difference on the price also I would get the slider mount it gives a lot more room inside the van
Oh and if your short legged may be the shorter height frame so your legs ain’t swinging in the wind lol but that does mean less room underneath

they are a lot of money and I wouldnt say there are worth it ! but I wouldn’t go back to anything else since having one

Oh and if your short legged may be the shorter height frame so your legs ain’t swinging in the wind lol but that does mean less room underneath

they are a lot of money and I wouldnt say there are worth it ! but I wouldn’t go back to anything else since having one
Thanks for the height tip, Just looking at that, what height frame do you have ? What does it measure floor to top of seat swab ?

55cm swab to floor. From the back of my knee to top of my shoe is 47 cm so they swing abit lols

Back