Sold AllPowers S700 Portable Battery Generator Bank - spares/repairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6blo

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
AllPowers S700

This is faulty so for spares/repairs - it won’t accept any charge via 12V DC, AC or USB-C

It may be useful for spares, or it may be something simple like an internal fuse that is stopping it charging. Will come in original box and AC/DC charger.

Cost just over £500 in July 2022 - bought new by me from here https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08FDN1PH6/

When it was working it was brilliant.

• 666Wh/185200mAh Huge Capacity: ALLPOWERS portable generator is possibly the smallest and lightest power station on the market. A high-density lithium-ion battery allows for a more compact build than that of lead-acid power packs. Works quietly without raising your voice or feeling disrupted, widely used for indoor or outdoor such as family, office, travel, camping, fishing, hunting, farm or the job sites.
  • 5-in-1 Charging and 3-in-1 Recharging : Off-grid power station for camping or emergency backup, capable of powering lamp, phones, laptop, TV and even mini fridges( Not recommend to CPAP used). ALLPOWERS powerhourse boasts five output modes: a 12V cigarette lighter socket, two 12V/15A DC output, 3 fast-charging USB ports, one Type-C output and two AC sockets. Can be recharged by Solar Panel/ Wall Outlet/Car
  • Bluetooth Connection: Aipower App supports iOS 9.0 or above /Android 4.3 or above. Ultimate wireless stability, with Bluetooth technology that connects your devices in a wink. Start easily and reliably
  • Pure Sine Wave: Operates even the most sensitive electronics, it’s better than modified sine wave, with Intelligent CPU control mode, key switch output, LED display, short circuit and surge protection

Looking for £200 including postage to UK mainland. No returns, you are buying knowing it is faulty. I will not be held responsible if it burns down your house/van.

Also going on fleabay later today.

A7653B19-3E42-4145-A943-43641FD5862A.jpeg

Why not send it back under warranty? (Amazon return is excellent)

Fwiw - mine is still running strong.

Any idea what happened to it?

Last edited:
Why not send it back under warranty?

Fwiw - mine is still running strog.

Any idea what happened to it?

It was working fine, then my fuse blew on the ignition live and it no longer charged with ignition/engine running.

So I brought it in the garage and tried the AC charger which plugs into the same DC5521 socket as the ignition live did - didn’t charge.

Next I tried a USB-C laptop charger @ 90W and this charged it up fully, so I put it back in the van and ran it until almost flat (9% remaining), then brought it back in the garage to charge and now it doesn’t charge via USB-C and since then it has gone flat/won’t power on.

Joners-EU (the supplier via Amazon) offered to replace it but I decided to get a refund instead and they told me to recycle the faulty unit rather than sending it back.

If someone knows what they are doing it is probably a simple fix or at least the cells could be harvested from it.

Last edited:
Makes perfect sense, glad you got refunded in the first place.

Take a look at the Ecoflow, Jackory and Bluettie if your looking for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back