Alloy locking wheel bolts for Velare Wheels

James Batten

T6 Pro
Can anyone please help; I have a set of Velare VL04 Diamond Black 20 inch alloy wheels and I am after suitable alloy locking bolts. I have looked on a few sites (perfect colour match set on VanStyle) but they all state to make sure you order the correct bolts to match the seat (flat, tapered, bolt) of the aftermarket wheel…I have no idea what this means and what seat I have…

Can anyone please help; I have a set of Velare VL04 Diamond Black 20 inch alloy wheels and I am after suitable alloy locking bolts. I have looked on a few sites (perfect colour match set on VanStyle) but they all state to make sure you order the correct bolts to match the seat (flat, tapered, bolt) of the aftermarket wheel…I have no idea what this means and what seat I have…
You need a tapered seat. 60 degree taper. That’ll suit the Velare wheels perfectly.

Hi James -

What length of bolt did you order?

I am in a similar position, I've just dropped some Velare VLR08's off at the powder coaters so need to prepare for their return!

Cheers,

Hi - I have a new set of Black Rhino Warlords - any idea of the tapered bolt length I would need to use ?

Thanks
It's not a wheel I stock so I can't say with 100% certainty, but usually a 35mm thread length is suitable for most aftermarket alloys.

Back