Alcantara ideas

Paul Greathead

Lvt fitter
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Alcantara? Does anyone have any pictures of there alcantara interior Roof/sides and suppliers?. Iv just got some Milano samples which is a copy but there dark grey isn't as dark as I'd like and annoyingly the really alcantara works out a lot but there dark grey is pretty much what I want if anybody knows of a decent material. Cheers

Iv seen a few and look great but it's getting the colour I want I guess just a shame the Milano isn't a bit darker. Worried if I put any alcantara on my rs4 wingbacks that are in the van that the colour won't match.

This is mine. I don’t know which supplier it was from but I can find out if it is what you’re looking for

76275A39-2738-4E78-B1EC-F0118AF93BDB.jpeg

Its a pretty crap picture but ours is fairly dark and im pretty sure it is real alcantara. It was supplied and fitted by Exploria. If you want any more pics i can take some tomorrow when its light if its any use to you just askIMG_1025.JPG

Hi Martin Yes that would be great if you don't mind just taking a picture in the light that would be amazing

Back