Air con fuse, does it have one?

Scruffy

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I'm not entirely sure if my air con is still working, and would like to check first if there is a fuse/s for the AC unit. Does anyone know if there are any fuses for the ac, and if so where are they?cab fuse board of engine bay fuse board.

The last time I had problems with this, was when fuse SC15 was left out by me.
Try SC15.

Need more information
Which aircon system do you have? Photo?
Is the whole system failed? or just the cold or hot air?

SC15 supplies the climatic control unit
S25 supplies the climatic control unit. (next to the BCU under the light switch)
SC42* supplies the Blower switch
SC30* supplies the HP valve amongst other things etc.
* depends on the equipment installed

It could also be the temperature flap motor

Last edited:
It’s just the standard ac fitted to a 2016 Kombi. My reason for thinking the ac isn’t working is l cannot feel the difference in engine note when the ac is on, and also I’ve been struggling to clear the windscreen when it has steamed up lately. Cold and hot blows as normal, but I can’t really tell if the cooling is working, as the outside temp is so low.

It’s just the standard ac fitted to a 2016 Kombi. My reason for thinking the ac isn’t working is l cannot feel the difference in engine note when the ac is on, and also I’ve been struggling to clear the windscreen when it has steamed up lately. Cold and hot blows as normal, but I can’t really tell if the cooling is working, as the outside temp is so low.
Ok, you won't hear a change in engine tone as the compressor runs continually and the pressure is variable using an electronic actuator.
Switch to cool and open the bonnet and feel the silver pipes near the bulkhead on the battery side.

Okay, it’s minus 4 , the pipes are bloody cold anyway. What should I be expecting?

Back