Aftermarket LED headlights.

vincethomas

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, Van I bought has aftermarket LED lights. I am quite sure the right pattern is wrong. When you driving at night you can see it lits up like square bit of road 2m in front of you. Any Ideas ?

20230116_170316.jpg

20230116_170410.jpg

20230116_170414.jpg

322987375_1357270315103605_5602814935968500955_n.jpg

Umm looks a bit wrong there is a good video on fitting these on the HQ transporter website and they talk about the led being turned to solve such a issue I think
Let’s see if I can find the link and drop it on here
Don’t think it’s a big fix at all just looks like the bulb needs turning in the holder. Hope this helps

Umm looks a bit wrong there is a good video on fitting these on the HQ transporter website and they talk about the led being turned to solve such a issue I think
Don’t think it’s a big fix at all just looks like the bulb needs turning in the holder. Hope this helps
I was looking on that today but was bit dark and realised that air box needs to come out to gain the access. Much appreciated if you manage to find the video.

7mind 50 secs in to the video

Back