Aftermarket headunit upgrade

Forrest4799

T6 Pro
Well the vw radio is playing up more than ever and becoming unusable so been to get a price today for upgrade the choice is Kenwood DMX7722DABS or Pioneer SPH-DA130DAB. The Kenwood is wireless and cable with Apple play, Pioneer is cable Apple play only, both units allow current steering wheel controls But both will only give sound on reversing sensors and no indication on radio screen.
Pioneer is £750 fitted and Kenwood £100 more….any advice on both units appreciated and thoughts on cost….thanks

Hi. For a T6?
I’m selling my Kenwood if you’re interested? Came out my T6. Really good stereo! Comes with integration leads for wheel control & reverse camera

IMG_0249.jpeg

IMG_0637.png

Well the vw radio is playing up more than ever and becoming unusable so been to get a price today for upgrade the choice is Kenwood DMX7722DABS or Pioneer SPH-DA130DAB. The Kenwood is wireless and cable with Apple play, Pioneer is cable Apple play only, both units allow current steering wheel controls But both will only give sound on reversing sensors and no indication on radio screen.
Pioneer is £750 fitted and Kenwood £100 more….any advice on both units appreciated and thoughts on cost….thanks
The Kenwood 7722 is not manufactured by themselves, rebranded unit.

your best bet is the Kenwood dmx8o21dabs, Kenwood manufactured it has wireless CarPlay and can display the parking sensors for only a few quid more installed for the 7722 you been quoted for .

pm us and il go through full spec and any questions you may have

My DNX518VDABS has CarPlay but only if it’s wired I think.
At least you get your phone charged which must be a bonus

Back