Advice before I buy!

Yep H7s have a completely different light unit; similar in shape to the hallowed LEDs.
I suspect it's more that shape than the actual bulbs that make the difference.

Fine with ours; our BMW xenons are better but they are similar to our Subaru for output.

I've just fitted Phillips X-treme Ultinon Gen 2 H7 LEDS to my THQ V2 headlights and taken out the Bi xenons I fitted two months ago to see what the difference is as I wasn't over happy with the Bi Xenon conversion (despite having fitted several of these kits from ABD and Hids4U in the past to several cars and vans with great success), turns out my nearside bulb was incorrectly fitted! but I have fitted the LED's any way (would be rude not to after removing the bumper in the rain) - I will let you know how these work when I return from working away at the end of the week.
After checking operation I have had a quick look now its dark and can report a proper light cut off pattern which looks really sharp (I will go down to my friendly MOT station and ask him to check them at the end of the week to be sure)

If any one wants a set of ABD's Stealth 55w bi xenon H7's let me know - they are two months old and can be yours for £40 + postage

Back