adjust Reimo Easy Fit

Hmmm, very different from my previous problem, I have no experience with this.

A few additional background questions that might be worth posting answers to,

- how long have you had the van?
- how often has the roof been used?
- have you touched base with the converter? Or contacted Reimo?

In any case I think it is worth taking this to a Reimo dealer and getting it evaluated. Best of luck to you.

This is an old photo I found of mine. You can see it is off to one side which is cauing other issues.

View attachment 132121
Hello, could you take a picture of your front spoiler like in my picture?

And if it's not too much to ask ... take a photo of the rear area on each side like the ones I uploaded?
@DXX

Attachments

• IMG_20211002_175054.jpg
    IMG_20211002_175054.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20211003_134325.jpg
    IMG_20211003_134325.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 15
Thank you! The installation seems very similar to mine, I think the right side is somewhat off-center?
The strange thing is my spoiler, which looks slightly higher, I'm going to measure it to see if it is the same as yours.
Thank you!
its slightly over to the drivers side. Very marginally - simple enough to adjust.

Reactions: amv
its slightly over to the drivers side. Very marginally - simple enough to adjust.
confirmed, 1cm difference, would have to move half and it would be better.

If you could measure it to see if I am very far or possible, thank you.

IMG_20211005_202233.jpg

IMG_20211005_202302.jpg

@czmate1999
Hello, I have a question, what do I have to do to adjust the roof? I have to move the screws below the scissors, but... do I have to remove the hydraulic bars? if so, how should i do it?
Thank you

When I adjusted my roof I did not need to touch the struts. It was just a case of loosening the bolts and then gently adjusting the roof. This is best done with at least two people.

That said I got fed up either need to adjust the roof so took it back to my convertor and they put a couple of extra screw in to lock it in place. See below.

295847EB-D0D3-473C-A127-095974C20379.jpeg

Last edited:
hello! Could you send me a photo of the exact location and the scissors? I'm going to put it so it doesn't move anymore.
Because you have to make a hole in the metal of the scissors I guess.
Thank you very much!

I ended up having my Reimo roof removed for re-painting, when it was replaced it was re-aligned. The converter added a long through screw on each side at the bottom of the scissor hinge and bonded the scissor hinges in place with Sikaflex.

hello! Could you send me a photo of the exact location and the scissors? I'm going to put it so it doesn't move anymore.
Because you have to make a hole in the metal of the scissors I guess.
Thank you very much!
There's already a hole in the base of the hinge. We did mine earlier on this year, with the bolts slackened slightly its very easy to move, a bit of trial and error (ie. slacken bolts, move roof, nip bolts up, close to check alignment and repeat) once happy put the screws in place either side.

Ya hay un agujero en la base de la bisagra. Hicimos el mío a principios de este año, con los pernos aflojados ligeramente, es muy fácil de mover, un poco de prueba y error (es decir, aflojar los pernos, mover el techo, apretar los pernos, cerrar para verificar la alineación y repetir) una vez que esté feliz, coloque los tornillos en su lugar a ambos lados.

Hello, I have noticed that there are holes. The scissors pass very close and it seems that it would touch the head of the screw.
The screw you make, previously a small drill? Thank you

Back