Accessories After Purchase T6

Daniel Wright

Hi everyone. I am new to the Furom but that's because I just bought my first T6 :D.

So i got the T6 Cali Ocean with 4Motion and 204ps. I have pretty much everything on it as it was a year wagon from VW direct. So the Soundsystem, cameras rear and front, acc, electric roof, awning, bike rack etc.

But i have been looking at things like Rood rails and a box as i am a snowboarder and that's the main reason I bought it. Also, I saw people buy things like a Moister box to catch moister in the bus.

So my question is what do people recommend to buy whicisn'tnt standard in the camper. The only thinI i have ordered (I dont get my camper for 3 weeks) is a Brodit phone holder. But even with that what are peoples experience with app connect? Is it good in the real world? or do people not bother?

Thanks and i hope to hear from some peoples :D

D

Welcome, same as our cali, what colour did you get?

I have a brodit clip and used some 3M VHB (from GoPro mount) to hold it in place.
IMG_3895.jpg

For the roof bars you can get the Thule Aero bars with the Low foot pack..

Hey so this is what it will look like. I got the all Grey but i am going to wrap the top
hKXare
. I have the Brodit in my A3 now i so i just need to buy the mount ah you hiding the wires there through the gap? Thing is I have a Samsung and the Missus has a iPhone so i have the adjustable mount with both cables in my car right now.. I am just not wanting it to look a mess in this beautiful car. And ill check out the rails. I saw some boxes you have a speed limit and some you dont.. As i live in germany and i have 204ps.... i want to use that.

20180920_132110.jpg

Any reason you're Wrapping the top half @Daniel Wright?
I think the 2 colours work really well as they are.

Edit: Ignore that, lost in translation :confused:

Ps, it will look really well once you have wrapped it.

Hey so this is what it will look like. I got the all Grey but i am going to wrap the top
hKXare
. I have the Brodit in my A3 now i so i just need to buy the mount ah you hiding the wires there through the gap? Thing is I have a Samsung and the Missus has a iPhone so i have the adjustable mount with both cables in my car right now.. I am just not wanting it to look a mess in this beautiful car. And ill check out the rails. I saw some boxes you have a speed limit and some you dont.. As i live in germany and i have 204ps.... i want to use that.

Like this, nice.

View attachment 28910
Gray and white.jpg

Back