Absolut5 Audio Review

T6Plumber

Plumbing Giveth. T6 Taketh.
VIP Member
T6 Guru
After many back & forth messages on here over the past few months, today I left my pride & joy with Jason & Noel at Absolut5 Audio for an audio upgrade consisting of an Audison sr5.600 amp, Audison bass control & Hertz Cento 10” sub in their own manufactured underseat enclosure.

This was installed to compliment the sound deadening & Gladen door speakers & tweeters that I’d previously fitted myself. I say compliment - it has elevated the vans sound system to stratospheric levels!

Aside from the dramatic upturn in crisp sound quality & bass that I now have at my disposal, the guys called to let me know that my Gladen speakers were found to be wet & at serious risk of becoming water damaged beyond repair due to a lack of Rain Guards (I was aware of rain guards prior to fitting the speakers but stupidly didnt fit any). So they added these at the same time for me.

Last night I messaged Jason to ask whether he could also fit some Footwell Courtesy Lights that I had bought from a member on here whilst he had the van in bits. No issue. All done.

And lastly, the van interior came back to me unmarked & actually cleaner than it was when I left it this morning.

Its these little touches & professionalism that sets businesses apart in my opinion.

If anybody reading this is considering using these guys for their projects - stop. Pick up the phone & make the appointment. You won’t be disappointed, i can assure you.

Thanks so much for the work you have carried out for me today @Absolut5 I am over the moon with the results & will be back for a reversing camera in the near future.

Best Regards

Luke

Last edited:
Back