About to pull the trigger on a -18 Multivan, cant decide colour.

Trilla

Hi.
I'm going to order a new 2018 multivan in a week or two. I'm having bad problems deciding which color to go for. I like white, but am afraid that the white painting is of lower quality then the metallic ones. What do you think? The light blue metallic also looks nice... And all the others.. Arghh, how hard can it be?
Other then the color choice I'm almost done specing the car, almost all the fun checkboxes is filled.

Hi.
I'm going to order a new 2018 multivan in a week or two. I'm having bad problems deciding which color to go for. I like white, but am afraid that the white painting is of lower quality then the metallic ones. What do you think? The light blue metallic also looks nice... And all the others.. Arghh, how hard can it be?
Other then the color choice I'm almost done specing the car, almost all the fun checkboxes is filled.
Well I'm pretty happy with the solid white. Always looks ace after a ceramic coating. Also I already know it'll need a respray in a few years and it'll be cheaper than any other colour. Oryx White is probably my favourite though.

Why would the white be of lower quality? My Candy White aka 'Free White' is 15 months old, 23000k on the clock and not a single stone chip on the front end. Have heard a few comments from Blackberry owners who reckon that there metallic paint is prone to chipping.

I have a candy white van, and when I put my white Vanshades windscreen cover on, it makes the van look cream in colour.:thumbsdown:.
I like the bamboo green.

I really don't know the difference between the paints. Just thought that a pure white with no clear coat is less durable. But maybe the candy white have clear coat?

Is cherry red not an option for 18? If so...obvious choice really:)
TBH tho I do have quite a few stone chips ...grrrrrrr

I really don't know the difference between the paints. Just thought that a pure white with no clear coat is less durable. But maybe the candy white have clear coat?
All of the T6 paints have clear coat lacquer applied, even the "free" options.

I'm Mojave with black(ish) details; but I also really like Bamboo Green, if you get the colour detailing right, i.e. wheels/door mirrors even roof etc etc

Went for white one. Placed the order last friday, leather alcantare and a lot of extras, this will be nice. 10 weeks of waiting now, 10 weeks of 18 inch wheel searching on the web then..

Back