4Motion Caravelle High Spec Search/Wanted

HI All, does anyone know anybody that is thinking of selling a 4Motion Caravelle?

Im searching for the impossible but have a good budget from 35-40K, if anyone can point me to someone who may be thinking of getting rid of theirs please let me know

Colour in order of preference
Grey
Silver
Beige
Blue
Black

Must have:
4Motion
Full leather - would tolerate half alcantara if everything else is there.
Towbar factory
Heated seats and windscreen
200PS
DSG

Nice to have
18” rather than 17”
Memory seats
Sunroof

Marshall’s Somerset? That’s really funny, I was on the phone to the other sales guy who made a video of the van for me, by the time I got back to him and said I will buy that, you had already bought it. Gutted but congratulations it was the best around at the moment. Let me know if you change your mind and good luck.

Marshall’s Somerset? That’s really funny, I was on the phone to the other sales guy who made a video of the van for me, by the time I got back to him and said I will buy that, you had already bought it. Gutted but congratulations it was the best around at the moment. Let me know if you change your mind and good luck.
Yes it’s the one from Marshall’s. Apparently you missed out on it by an hour. I felt really bad for you, I know how it feels to lose out on a van. Good luck with your search. If anything else comes up, I’ll let you know.

Back