Sold 4 x Davenport Alloys with All Season Tyres. Plus Spare tyre £450

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinks66

VIP Member
Removed from my T32 4Motion. Brand new Spare Tyre (9mm) and the other 4 tyres are 8mm as they have done less than 1000 miles from new. These are the £165 extra All Season T32 Load Rated tyres specced from new. As can be seen these wheels are like new with absolutely no scratches whatsoever and the stickers are still on the wheels as can be seen in the photos. They will also come with the centre caps which are also like new (but I forgot to include them in the photos). The ladder in the photo isn't included unfortunately. I am based in Chorley Lancs. You will need to arrange a courier if you don't want to pick them up. Looking for £450

Wheels2.jpg

Wheels4.jpg

Wheels5.jpg

Wheels7.jpg

Wheels8.jpg

Wheels3.jpgWheels3.jpg

Last edited:
Removed from my T32 4Motion. Brand new Spare Tyre (9mm) and the other 4 tyres are 8mm as they have done less than 1000 miles from new. These are the £165 extra All Season T32 Load Rated tyres specced from new. As can be seen these wheels are like new with absolutely no scratches whatsoever and the stickers are still on the wheels as can be seen in the photos. They will also come with the centre caps which are also like new (but I forgot to include them in the photos). The ladder in the photo isn't included unfortunately. I am based in Chorley Lancs. You will need to arrange a courier if you don't want to pick them up. Looking for £450

View attachment 172857

View attachment 172858

View attachment 172859

View attachment 172860

View attachment 172861

View attachment 172863View attachment 172863
PM sent - hope I've done it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back