Sold 4 X 16" Sima Alloy Wheels with Nokian 215/65R16C 109/107 winter Tyres- Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed123

VIP Member
Like it says- I will post pictures shortly- bought by accident- they don't fit over my T32 big brakes- arse.

I have some Caliber 20" alloys on at the moment- but I'd actually like to have 17" alloy wheels (ideally OEM) with winter tyres - or Cross Climate etc. But obviously the big wheels can't come of till I have some wheels that actually fit.

Hi- photos of all the wheels. 5-6mm tread as measured today and shown on the tyres themselves (who knew that was a thing?). I should have mentioned that they have all been balanced (yesterday).

IMG_0841.jpeg

IMG_0840.jpeg

IMG_0838.jpeg

IMG_0839.jpeg

IMG_0837.jpeg

IMG_0836.jpeg

IMG_0834.jpeg

IMG_0833.jpeg

IMG_0832.jpeg

As for price- make me an offer. FWIW I think I bought them in 2020 for 380.

They are worth what someone is prepared to pay! I guess that's capitalism for you. As it is they are of no use to me, are taking up space on my garage wall and so strictly speaking standard economic theory would suggest I' should be happy to accept even 1p for them. But I'm a human. So make what you think is a reasonable offer. I'd think everyone would be happy for at least 3 winters- I cant see any cracks etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back