3D Printed Kombi Floor Seat Bracket Blanks

No joy with opening..... bit frustrating.

How do I remove the .pdf?
When I click to open/ it tries to open or downloads...it fails to open and if I go to explorer and view downloaded file it doesn't have .pdf on it yet when I try to open it attempts to open in adobe but fails.

Could someone send me the files in email please? or explain in more detail how to open please?

No joy with opening..... bit frustrating.

How do I remove the .pdf?
When I click to open/ it tries to open or downloads...it fails to open and if I go to explorer and view downloaded file it doesn't have .pdf on it yet when I try to open it attempts to open in adobe but fails.

Could someone send me the files in email please? or explain in more detail how to open please?

Rename the files without the .pdf part.

When the file automatically downloads it doe's not have the .pdf to remove?? I guess I'll keep trying

Windows pc by default will automatically hide the file extension, you may need to go into settings a set computer to show file extension/file type

Many thanks Pauly, I located this and removed .pdf.......still no joy (I know I'm a pain in the butt I tried).

Just download them from the first page and change the file extension by removing the .pdf part

@The Ham @Surfbus1 ...been watching and waiting to see if anyone was making them...think it’s so innovative..such a simple thing ..
Any way if you guys ( members )or anyone out there is keen to make some for sale , I’d like to join the queue
( just think is so clever that a 3d printer can make such things ):)

@The Ham @Surfbus1 ...been watching and waiting to see if anyone was making them...think it’s so innovative..such a simple thing ..
Any way if you guys ( members )or anyone out there is keen to make some for sale , I’d like to join the queue
( just think is so clever that a 3d printer can make such things ):)
Me too!

Happy to have a go. Will download the stl file and have a look.

Pete

I have absolutely no way of testing this, but I assume it works ok, as the original poster and designer was happy with it.

I can print more of these (in black) if people want. The material cost is about 75p per unit. Obviously I can’t guarantee fit or longevity, but happy to churn them out and post them at cost.

Pete

Responded.

Anyone near Telford/Wolverhampton with a combi we could test this on ?

Pete

I have absolutely no way of testing this, but I assume it works ok, as the original poster and designer was happy with it.

I can print more of these (in black) if people want. The material cost is about 75p per unit. Obviously I can’t guarantee fit or longevity, but happy to churn them out and post them at cost.

Pete
Hi @Pete C ...Looking Good.....Can you put me down for 4 ( took the folding single out ) if that’s ok...PM with details of what the total cost is ...don’t forget to add the price of a few beers ...happy to pay
Lockdown..what lockdown if you deal with the right people ....anything can be achieved "..............Happy Days.. ( did I sound too excited) :mexican wave:

Back