340mm AM 4 pots fitted

Can I ask where you got these from ? I want to get some big brakes for My T6 but its all a bit of a nightmare as don't know what to fit !

I got the calipers second hand from ebay. Vagbremtechnic brackets and use original 340mm discs.

I would have gone porsche 6pots but these fit under the sportline wheel (with a 10mm spacer).
However this ended up a lot cheaper!

I got an Audi S4 6 pot Brembo kit but they wont fit without a small spacer and my new wheels are 10j wide so tbh i'm not sure what to do with them.

IMG_2946.jpg

Is it worth changing to a different wheel?

What discs are you using?
The wheels are brand new and only been on the van as a test fit. Using 340mm discs...........maybe if i got the 375mm disc from SF Tuning they would fit without a spacer but that's another £264 trial and i would need to move the caliper back. All turning into a headache lol !!!

I still need a spacer made up to align the callipers with the disc so another option is to get that done and sell it as a full kit.

There was a recall on the Brembo Carrier late last year.
@BognorMotors swapped mine out earlier this year, so if you are buying from a 3rd party just be aware your brakes might fail on you :whistle:

As this is such a critical component I would suggest purchasing from the manufacture or @BognorMotors direct.

There was a recall on the Brembo Carrier late last year.
@BognorMotors swapped mine out earlier this year, so if you are buying from a 3rd party just be aware your brakes might fail on you :whistle:

As this is such a critical component I would suggest purchasing from the manufacture or @BognorMotors direct.
Yes this is correct. vbm sent me a shiny new set last week!

Can I ask where you got these from ? I want to get some big brakes for My T6 but its all a bit of a nightmare as don't know what to fit !
We have the kits in stock if we can help. Both the 340 and 365mm kits.

Supply only in Red or Black they are

Brembo 340 £1248+VAT
Brembo 362 1998+VAT

Back