32125 Temperature Sender for Particulate Sensor

1975T

Got the dreaded engine management light on today and was able to get the fault code read from a local garage but they were closing so this all they told me -

1 fault found - 32125 Temperature Sender for Particulate Sensor

It’s a T6 Shuttle, 68 plate. It’s not in limp mode and other that the fault light, is driving fine.

Does anyone know how serious this is and what’s needed to fix it?

how serious this is
The worst case (also the likely) scenario is that the faulty sensor inhibits DPF regeneration thus leading to excessive soot accumulation in the DPF.

If the DPF regeneration won't happen then eventually dash DPF light will turn on.

Have you ever fixed this? Engine light just came on with same code.
Reset worked for now but sure tomorrow will come back :)

I have the same problem ... has anyone solved it?
is it the first sensor after the particle filter?

"32125 - Temperature Sender for Particulate Sensor
P24C6 00 [175] - Electrical Malfunction
MIL ON - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear"

It was the dpf mass sensor throwing the code. I have taken the van to the VW garage to replace the sensor and they have damaged the tread (which seats in the dpf). In the end they had to replace dpf as well because they couldn t fit the sensor anymore. 4K bill!!! Luckily extended warranty covered it.
Ask the garage to be very careful and in
Case they damage dpf it you shouldn’t pay for it.

Reactions: DMV
It was the dpf mass sensor throwing the code. I have taken the van to the VW garage to replace the sensor and they have damaged the tread (which seats in the dpf). In the end they had to replace dpf as well because they couldn t fit the sensor anymore. 4K bill!!! Luckily extended warranty covered it.
Ask the garage to be very careful and in
Case they damage dpf it you shouldn’t pay for it.
Amazing that they couldn’t repair a thread.

I think it’s pretty standard this days with main dealers. They do not repair, they just replace parts.

Back