30th edit multivan

Mine has body colour upper dash above the aluminium bit, but there's no gloss finish around the gear lever/ashtray like there is on Calis so I'll be on the lookout for that panel in the future cos it bugs me

Any images for us @andys

Of the dash? No but it's no different from the other comfort dash pics I've seen on here, other than the gearlever/ashtray having the matt surround instead of gloss. I'll take a pic when I get the chance.

Of the dash? No but it's no different from the other comfort dash pics I've seen on here, other than the gearlever/ashtray having the matt surround instead of gloss. I'll take a pic when I get the chance.

Ah I get you, thanks for reply.

From your avatar I guess you have the Club Joker City, is that correct? I saw one at the NEC in October, it is a lovely thing, and the quality seemed sky high; and the layouts are very interesting. I bet you are really pleased with it.

From your avatar I guess you have the Club Joker City, is that correct? I saw one at the NEC in October, it is a lovely thing, and the quality seemed sky high; and the layouts are very interesting. I bet you are really pleased with it.
Yes it's a Club Joker City, daft name but the perfect conversion for me. The traditional side layout doesn't work for me and I wanted a toilet, hot water and the ability to shower inside, so rejected the Cali. There are bits about it that I'd change (don't like the plastic side windows for example, there is no headroom above the sink) and an awning is essential if I have my granddaughter with me as you need to take the child seat off to fold out the lower bed and there isn't enough room otherwise. But for wild camping without kids I love it

Yes it's RHD. I had a look at a Multivan at a dealer when I was in Germany and noticed it had air vents in the B pillars and mine doesn't (but my old T5 did) so it seems to be a bit of a mongrol in spec. Westfalia seem to have a special relationship with VW and get the vans semi-finished from the factory apparently with any configuration they want.
Westfalia are a very strong part of Volkswagen Transporters DNA (particularly the campers), and I guess and would hope that VW treat them like family.

Back