Found 20in Supermetal Cells or similar

coullstar

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Will be on the look out for a set of 20in wheels soon. T32 rated.

Ideally same width. Looking for something like Supermetal Cells/Rockets, Rotiform DTM, etc
No Land-rover wheels or the likes. Single colour wheels.

What you got?

Last edited:
Hi there

I may have some Momo Revenge 20” wheels available soon-ish. Still looking at changing things out for a semi-swamper look so might reluctantly sell the Revenges on. Paused my searches over Christmas but will be looking again now.

Not sure if they’re something you’d be interested in?

Land Rover wheels :(
Sorry just not a fan of them.
Hi there

I may have some Momo Revenge 20” wheels available soon-ish. Still looking at changing things out for a semi-swamper look so might reluctantly sell the Revenges on. Paused my searches over Christmas but will be looking again now.

Not sure if they’re something you’d be interested in?
Sorry not quite what I'm looking for.

Hi, I have some Oxigin Oxrock 20". Not 100% perfect condition sadly but they look good and have a nice dish to the design. They came on the van when I got it and the tyres are 275/40/20 but will all need replacing soon. I'm considering a change for a swamper style wheel and tyre combo.

T5 Side.jpg

Hi, I have some Oxigin Oxrock 20". Not 100% perfect condition sadly but they look good and have a nice dish to the design. They came on the van when I got it and the tyres are 275/40/20 but will all need replacing soon. I'm considering a change for a swamper style wheel and tyre combo.

View attachment 140452
Hiya, are you still considering getting rid of these? I could well be tempted depending on price. Thanks, Jack

We have lots of wheels in stock. Budget dependant- let me know and I can advise.

Looking at ordering new stuff now but anyone have a set of 20in Supermetal Cells or similar they would sell?

Back