204 not on system

Lincslad

Hi all , has anyone else had an issue trying to insure a 204 ? A lot of the insurance companies are saying they only have the 199 listed so are shying away from giving quotes?

Never heard of that. The reg number should be enough to give the base specification of the vehicle for insurance purposes.
I use Direct Line with no issues re engine power.

Never heard of that. The reg number should be enough to give the base specification of the vehicle for insurance purposes.
I use Direct Line with no issues re engine power.
The reg wasn’t recognised either ! It’s a new van so probably takes a few days to get on the system. Been an absolute nightmare trying to get it insured!

I didn't think they did T6.1 in a 204

That is quite unusual. Are you looking for business cover?
I was with Adrian Flux and they were just a pain to deal with. Direct line are more than helpful and way cheaper. I have listed all my modifications none which have unduly increased the premium ( BTW I have no affiliation with DL)

That is quite unusual. Are you looking for business cover?
I was with Adrian Flux and they were just a pain to deal with. Direct line are more than helpful and way cheaper. I have listed all my modifications none which have unduly increased the premium ( BTW I have no affiliation with DL)
No mate just personal. Tried Direct line but cause the reg wasn’t showing they didn’t want to know . I’ve just had the V5 come through so will try again !!

Back