Sold 2020 T6.1 199PS DSG Caravelle Exec SWB. £57,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyMac

T6 Pro
It is with a heavy heart I have to announce my Caravelle is for sale. I really don't have to and I'm in no rush but, I'd like to make the switch to the dark side and buy a larger family motorhome. Having cash in the pocket will make that much easier.

2020 (70 plate) T6.1 Exec SWB 199ps with DSG.
Fortana red with 18" Teresina alloys
current mileage is 12,435
standard alcantara trim

Options fitted:

Navigation Discover Media Pro
Traffic sign recognition
Good night package
Active lane assist with side monitoring
Acoustic laminated glass all round
80l fuel tank
Tyre pressure monitoring
VW rear spoiler
Detachable Westfalia tow bar and electrics
Metatrak Tracker fitted

She's in great condition all round and still drives like new. As you would expect with such low mileage, the tyres are good all round and there are no real signs of wear and tear anywhere. Wheels are scuff-free. There's a few small stone chips (I do have the official touch up kit but haven't had a chance to try it yet) and there's a scratch on one of the interior plastic panels near the rear door. The first major service is due so I'll be taking her in for that in the next couple of weeks.

I've had one of the major UK car buying services give me a price but that was ridiculously low (as expected?) given what these are going for on Autotrader, but I'm willing to entertain serious offers, especially from someone on the forum whom I know will take good care of her and treat her right.

I've added a few pics that I took over the weekend between rain showers...

For those interested in the good night package...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back