2019 T32 SWB 204 DSG Day-van, 31k miles. £37,500

JamRos

VIP Member
Please can I have some advice on an asking price for selling my 2019 T6 T32 Highline 204DSG auto, day van conversion with Eberspacher diesel heater, 150kw solar panel, leisure battery, lighting, usb points, California awning rail, 3 air awnings and associated awning based cooking equipment. Tow bar. Currently just over 31000 miles and in great condition. Only selling to get something much bigger as we retire and head off travelling for longer periods. Thanks in anticipation.

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_0988.jpeg

IMG_0987.jpeg

IMG_3174.jpeg

IMG_3176.jpeg

IMG_3185.jpeg

IMG_3192.jpeg

IMG_3193.jpeg

IMG_3195.jpeg

IMG_3204.jpeg

IMG_3207.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very nice specc'd van that in great condition and low mileage. I'm no expert but I would say start at 40k and see where the market interest takes you.
GLWS

Lovely van you've got there. I could be interested in an air awning if you fancy selling them separate??
Also, who done the bed section? Looks great and something I've been looking to do to my own.

The asking price is only important to either attract interest or put people immediately off further enquiry.
If you really want to sell in a specific time then you have to get a good feel for who is currently buying and at what real price other similar items have actually sold for.
Looking at other advertised asking prices on vans that have been on the market for months is not going to help you, you have to ask why they have not sold withing a couple of weeks, and the main answer will be overpriced.
Every new buyer wants value for the hard earned pound, and every seller wants his spent money recouped as much as possible. The two ideals always meet in the middle. You need to find your middle price against the current market and start there.
Good luck with the sale.

Lovely van you've got there. I could be interested in an air awning if you fancy selling them separate??
Also, who done the bed section? Looks great and something I've been looking to do to my own.
I’ll get you details for the awnings

The asking price is only important to either attract interest or put people immediately off further enquiry.
If you really want to sell in a specific time then you have to get a good feel for who is currently buying and at what real price other similar items have actually sold for.
Looking at other advertised asking prices on vans that have been on the market for months is not going to help you, you have to ask why they have not sold withing a couple of weeks, and the main answer will be overpriced.
Every new buyer wants value for the hard earned pound, and every seller wants his spent money recouped as much as possible. The two ideals always meet in the middle. You need to find your middle price against the current market and start there.
Good luck with the sale.
Thank you

Looks very nice specc'd van that in great condition and low mileage. I'm no expert but I would say start at 40k and see where the market interest takes you.
GLWS
Thank you

Unique Vans in St Neots did most of the conversion. Martin at Blue Sky Conversions did the electrics and Heater.

In principle, I agree, but Camper sales and, to a lesser extent, day van sales can be very seasonal, so what might hang around for months at this time of year may well shift quickly for a higher price in Spring/Summer. Just an additional nuance to consider.

For a day van this is a very well specced conversion and looks very nicely done and with what looks to be a well specced base van I would hope this would sell for best part of £40k.
In fact a list of similar threads is full of similar vans for sale or sold for between 35-40 so that should give you a good idea
IMG_4585.jpeg

Reactions: Bav
Back