For Sale 2018 T32 150PS DSG Highline Kombi Twin electric sliders, Acapulco blue. £32k

Jonni2rets

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Not a post I really wanted to do but unfortunately iv got to sell my beloved van so here goes
It’s a 2018 t32 dsg highline in accapoco blue. Just turned 60k captain seats, twin electric sliders. It’s been ply lined and carpeted and insulated has spot lights in the roof as well as usb charging points fitted to in the side pillers in the rear both sides. Has fitted curtains all around.
The suspension has been replaced with solow coilovers which has lowered the van, totally transformers the ride can’t fault it one bit it’s a pleasure to drive and have never had any issues even when fully loaded with 4 people loads camping equipment and a roof tent and 4 bikes on the bike rack. The wheels are 18inch wolfrace in gloss black with uniroyals rainsports tyres.

I bought the van from listers vw bein 7 months old in 2019 it’s got full vw service history cambelt was changed at 52k and dsg service was done at 44k brake fluid at 45k the egr was replace under warranty as it was leaking. The nav headunit has been replaced by vw as the screen went faulty at a cost of £2400 last year. Have a file full of vw receipts. I have just took out the all in warranty which is for 2 years including breakdown recovery at a cost of £34 a month this can be transferred to the new owner if they want to carry on with the warranty otherwise it will be cancelled on the sale of the vehicle.
Probably forgot to mention more as I’m struggling to write this as I’m gutted to sell the van but it’s got to be sold. Price I’m looking to sell is £32000 Ovno no vat
Dosnt come with the forty winks bed as that’s bein sold separately also the roof bars are now removed, Happy to answer any questions. Comes with original suspension and devonport alloys to do as you wish

IMG_4802.jpeg

IMG_4799.jpeg

IMG_4801.jpeg

IMG_4800.jpeg

IMG_4794.jpeg

IMG_4785.jpeg

IMG_4784.jpeg

IMG_4783.jpeg

IMG_4780.jpeg

IMG_4779.jpeg

IMG_4778.jpeg

IMG_4777.jpeg