2017 gen six brochure

Scousebird64

Hi does anyone have a Gen Six brochure or can tell me if my boot should be soft close or not?
Garage I got it from are saying it’s an optional extra boot is really hard to shut.

Hi does anyone have a Gen Six brochure or can tell me if my boot should be soft close or not?
Garage I got it from are saying it’s an optional extra boot is really hard to shut.
It’s an optional extra and a PITA. I have it (paid extra for it) and it’s been nowt but trouble. If yours hasn’t got it, you’ve got away lucky imo.

That said, the tailgate really shouldn't be that hard to shut if mine is anything to go by. Are you talking about the physical act of pulling it down or actually latching it closed once down?

PS. If you pay for VIP membership, Pauly (I think!) can use your VIN to produce full details of the original build standard for your van inc. any factory extras. VIP membership has other advantages as well.

It’s an optional extra and a PITA. I have it (paid extra for it) and it’s been nowt but trouble. If yours hasn’t got it, you’ve got away lucky imo.
Thanks for the reply and answer. My boot lid is hard to shut I really have to slam it I had the same problem with my last Caravelle that had soft close. Hey ho least of worries at mo as in garage with egr filter being replaced!!!

Thanks for the reply and answer. My boot lid is hard to shut I really have to slam it I had the same problem with my last Caravelle that had soft close. Hey ho least of worries at mo as in garage with egr filter being replaced!!!
It might need the striker plate adjusting

Back