Sold 2016 DSG LWB Bilbo’s Celex Camper. £45k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel W

T6 Guru
I am selling my June 2016 Bilbo’s Celex camper LWB, DSG with the 150 engine.
it was built on a top spec chassis with every option box ticked so it has virtually everything and much too long to list here.
Bilbo’s also added a Fiamma awning, diesel heating, swing out table and extra sockets.
I have owned it from new and have had it serviced every year with cambelt etc all done and just over 14k miles on the clock.
Colour is Bamboo Garden - which some say is green and others blue
Price £45000.00 and if anyone is interested and wants more info please pm me - I have all the receipts and original invoice etc.

Below is a link to Bilbo’s website for those unfamiliar with the style/layout

I'm not in the market - I'm just noting that you're more likely to gain interest if you post pics of your specific van, rather than relying on generic pics from the convertor's website. Anyway, GLWS fella. :thumbsup:

I'm not in the market - I'm just noting that you're more likely to gain interest if you post pics of your specific van, rather than relying on generic pics from the convertor's website. Anyway, GLWS fella. :thumbsup:
Cheers, I hear what you say, my photographic skills are zero but I will have a go…..

People look at pics for the condition & stock pics aren't representative of a used van, however good the condition is. Glws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back