Sold 20" Navis Schmoov with tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
My Navis Schmoov are up for sale because I going to move to the Holey style that I've just had powder coated in my usual Chrome.

They are the 20" staggered versions, in 10" rear and 8.5" fronts running 255/35/20 rear and 235/35/20 fronts. The tyres are a budget set, but surprisingly good and for a normal tyre snob like me, it pains me to say, I'm going to buy the same brand of tyres for my other wheels because I've been so impressed with these Greenlanders, including in the cold weather. Tyres are a few months old but done very little mileage because this is my quiet time of the year, so the van isn't being used much at the moment.

These wheels were sent directly from Navis to Duchy and powder coated in the same Chrome Jamie always does my wheels, so the finish is exceptional as you'd expect.

As a whole wheel and tyre package I want £1000, which considering these wheels are more than that new, adding in Duchy's work and the set of tyres, is a bargain I think.
The only thing not included are the centre caps, but these are often for sale on here for around £25 or places like eBay.

I've literally had over 20 sets of wheels on my van since new in 2017, and none have attracted more attention than these Schmoov, with the added bonus that running this low on 20" wheels has stopped all the scrubbing of the underside of my van, compared to running my previous 18" Amarok steels and even my 19" banded RR's, hence going 20" again.

Collection from Leicestershire.

20211118_115155.jpgoriginal_578cb273-199f-4ab4-8d17-2af90e518ef7_20211227_082233.jpg20211125_150802.jpg

Last edited:
There hasn't been a lot of interest in these wheels, which I understand because they are a style of wheel that's marmite, but I need to move on a set of wheels before I move house, because I'm loosing my double garage.

So I'm going to add these Holey as an option also, if anyone might want these.

20" Staggered again, and also just back from Duchy after he powder coated these my usual Chrome.
They are still boxed and obviously new.

I need £1000 back out of these wheels, which saves £50 on the Navis price, but also saves another £250 changing them to Chrome.
These are going to give the banded Amarok look, but much bigger wheels.

I will throw in the shaved down Gloss Black VW caps, but you will need to buy the dynamic centres or standard VW pop in badges, because they have the hole cut out the centre to house my dynamic caps.

20220108_092001.jpg20220108_092019.jpg

No theres a curveball thrown at me. Where do the caps sits in the centre, only photos I've seen are with the Domes?

Bump

I'm going to give the Schmoov one last chance to sell at £800 for the set.
That's wheels and tyres.
I need a set of wheels gone because we are starting to shift stuff over to the new house. These can stay on here at £800 for a few days, but then they are being removed and taken to my Mothers house if they don't sell.

Another shot of these wheels from this morning.

20220123_101630.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back