For Sale 20" Black alloy low profile wheels and tyres for sale

Danbo

I have 4 20" black low profile wheels and tyres for sale. They will need new tyres soon and the wheels will need recoating hence the price £200.IMG_3342.PNG

Hi mate, sorry for the late reply, I was away. Yes they are commercially rated and there are no cracks.

Where are you located too? (Interested)
Apologies, I'm back in the uk now so no more late reply.

I am in Beaconsfield bucks, I'm happy to meet you nearer you if you let me know where you are if that's ok?

The wheels are good, some slight scratches so may need dipping again and may need one tyre but all good. I will clean them up before pick up.

Let me know/

Graham

20 inch black commercially rated wheels and tyres for sale. May need some attention and a new tyre but a really nice set. £200 pick up from bucks or can meet somewhere.

20 inch black commercially rated wheels and tyres for sale. May need some attention and a new tyre but a really nice set. £200 pick up from bucks or can meet somewhere.
Post some photos so we can see? :)

This forum is not good for posting pictures, keeps saying file too large. Ill try to post but I can send to another e mail address if you have one?

tempImage6P0zKu.png

tempImageEMWB9o.png

Does anyone know the name or make of these wheels? They are the same as I have on my van but no idea what they are.

Back