Sold 20” Velare VLR07 Staggered Alloy Wheels With Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject to receiving a ‘reclassification’ weight certificate from Velare Wheels through the very helpful Oli @BognorMotors.... these wheels are now sold to @Latchmo :thumbsup:

They are load rated up to 875kg and Velare are issuing a retrospective certificate in respect of this.

So @JOG, your demise is no longer my responsibility and that is solely back on you my friend!;)

Last edited:
Subject to receiving a ‘reclassification’ weight certificate from Velare Wheels through the very helpful Oli @BognorMotors.... these wheels are now sold to @Latchmo :thumbsup:

They are load rated up to 875kg and Velare are issuing a retrospective certificate in respect of this.

So @JOG, your demise is no longer is my responsibility and that is solely back on you my friend!;)
Ha ha ha! My demise is in the hands of @Texxaco - he dragged my lusty eye back to this thread! A scourge upon you all!!!

Now sold to @Latchmo.... many thanks Carl and good to meet you! Looking forward to the pictures of your van once the wheels are on! :thumbsup:

And again, BIG thanks to Oli @BognorMotors for going out of his way to request a ‘re-rated’ certificate for me from Velare Wheels! What goes around comes around and just maybe some of the sale money might be finding itself coming your way Oli!:whistle:

ED822B88-2C38-4C17-91B7-74962B37F8D6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back