Wanted 20” Alloys

1271A

VIP Member
Hi. Looking for a set of load rated 20” alloys and tyres for a T30 Something like Supermetal Cell/Calibre Verso/wolfrace Wolfsburg
located Dorset/Hants. What’s out there for sale.
Thanks

I will have these for sale next week, believe they are range rover alloys with 255/45/20 tyres all round with great tread on, come with bolts and adaptors too. Fitment is great I have just chosen to get a different route with my t6. Could do with a refurb too.
Looking for £350 collected from Kent.
IMG_20220501_093737.jpg

I will have these for sale next week, believe they are range rover alloys with 255/45/20 tyres all round with great tread on, come with bolts and adaptors too. Fitment is great I have just chosen to get a different route with my t6. Could do with a refurb too.
Looking for £350 collected from Kent.
View attachment 155759
@Andyham105 Welcome to the forum…. you really need to become a VIP Member to advertise ‘FOR SALE’ item’s…. see the link below :thumbsup:

Apologies admin! Only just joined the group so still learning "my way round"

Edit:
Done!

Hello my t6 friend

I am currently modifying my T6 for the shows for next year
However I am just wondering if anyone is selling a set of wheels in 20"

Hi.
Have a look in the "for sale" section in the general chat section of the forum home page.
You can also post wanted ads there too, just have a read of the instructions to ensure all boxes are ticked.

Yes, but not show quality as they stand, would need some work. Come with CrossClimate tyres that have done than 1000 miles or so and cost more than I'm asking for the lot. Riviera Hubolt staggered 20 inch wheels, 10 inch and 8.5 inch - a search will bring up the add (sorry, not entirely sure hoe to do a link :) ). Not really local to you.

I have a set of never used Supermetal Charger wheels in Matt black.
Never had tyres fitted so in A1 condition & in the for sale section of the forum for £750 for the set of 4
9F9711A4-76ED-4B80-B42A-474DB613D67B.jpeg

(sorry, not entirely sure hoe to do a link :) )
  1. Got to the post you want to link to.
  2. Hover over the "share" icon in the top right of that post (1695136412170.png)
  3. Click on the Copy button to the left of the box containing the "https" address
  4. Go to the post in which you want the link to appear
  5. Paste the clipboard (CTRL+V)
This will create a hyperlink, but when you Preview or Save your post, this will expand out to a T6 Forum link.

Thanks Bav , link attached now.

Still, for show LondonLad's Supermetals may be neater. All season tyres with mine though.

Back