Sold 2 + 1 Seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichW

2 +1 seats in simora for sale. My van is 15 months old and most of the time the seats have had the VW covers on. Just a few marks on the rear of the double as shown in photo but otherwise in very good condition. Have seen folk asking a range of prices for these so unsure what is sensible and I'm a sensible person! The van is going for conversion so I suspect I will be able to get the seat housings, belts and maybe the flooring back too so they might be available. Will sell the seats for £600 which seems sensible to me and if I can get the other bits will throw those in too.

DSC_1451.JPG Collection only
from Alnwick Northumberland or by prior arrangement can do Whitley Bay
DSC_1452.JPGDSC_1455.JPG DSC_1453.JPG

I’m interested very much, when would they be available. Thanks. Ross.
The seats are available from right now Ross. As for the other bits probably the earliest would be the back end of next week if I can get them.

The seats are available from right now Ross. As for the other bits probably the earliest would be the back end of next week if I can get them.

I’m in Dundee about two and a half hours from you, I would come through to Alnwick end of next week and buy it all off you, just so I only have one trip but yeah definitely what I’m after.

Consider them yours then. I should know by the end of this week when I'll be able to get the other bits so will let you know.

Sorry they've gone I'm afraid. Just trying to work out how to change the thread to show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back