2+1 Seats - Can They Both Swivel?

goldeneye243

T6 Guru
Just wondering if you can swivel both of the front sets?

Typically just see the passenger seat being done from what I can make out. I'm thinking of a build with slim furniture, so hoping there will be space to do both...

Thanks!

Yes no problems, just with the drivers seat you may if you want to lower the handbrake by using the kit that's available.
If you do a search on here there is loads of info about the different options for swiveling configurations

That is great, thanks! I assume that if both seats swivel, I will have to have the battery located elsewhere?
Hi
Your battery will still fit under your seats as the seat moves but the base doesn’t.
I have battery’s under both seats and both swivel ( both single captain seats)
Like peaty says you may have to alter the handbrake bracket for the drivers seat, ( I used sports kraft swivels)just bear in mind the seats will be higher after the swivel bases are fitted
approx 25-30mm

Can anyone help..... I have a single drivers and double passenger seat. Can I fit
Just a swivel to the drivers seat? My
Double has a sub and amp inside it. Can’t find any info anywhere.

Yes no problems, just with the drivers seat you may if you want to lower the handbrake by using the kit that's available.
If you do a search on here there is loads of info about the different options for swiveling configurations

Can anyone help..... I have a single drivers and double passenger seat. Can I fit
Just a swivel to the drivers seat? My
Double has a sub and amp inside it. Can’t find any info anywhere.

yes :thumbsup:

Are there any options for the double seat to swivel, but the base stay fixed (as the drivers seat does)?

Back