Sold 19" Landrover Space Savers Ready For Banding

Status
Not open for further replies.

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Thinking of selling these 19" space savers, bought them then a set come up for sale.
Just seing if anyone is interested as they are or i will get them banded and advertise them.
Update they have gone off for banding

Screenshot_20181029-171443_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20181029-171438_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Andy - I'm interested, I just have a question. Has the corrosion caused pitting that might make restoring to a smooth finish difficult? What price please and where are you? Thanks in advance.

Hi Andy - I'm interested, I just have a question. Has the corrosion caused pitting that might make restoring to a smooth finish difficult? What price please and where are you? Thanks in advance.
Hi I've decided to get them banded,blasted and powder coated then see what they turn out like, the corrosion is only due to me storing them outside for few months

However, looking at them they may suit a old chestnut colour.

They are so not.. T5 maybe T5.1..but have no place on T6's. (IMO), hence why your all trying to dig at me..

Might suit @Ed Webb 's new icandy..:whistle:
T6s aint all that good and why should they just be for t5s your just a snob I've heard about certain t6 owners thinking they are better than any other transporter:rofl: you give us all a bad name

T6s aint all that good and why should they just be for t5s your just a snob I've heard about certain t6 owners thinking they are better than any other transporter:rofl: you give us all a bad name

Lol.. what aload of BS..

Fish you have probally cost me a sale now with all the slagging of these wheels off ,think you better do the descent thing and cough up the cash for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back