Found 18in winter tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a Minerva frostrack user in th past on my banded 19s and although these are pitched as a budget tyre, they were and currently still are the most capable tyres i've owned. This included some pretty extreme snow driving in my 2wd T6.
I only hope the investment in my latest Michelin Cross Climates on my banded 18s are as good in the winter, because they certainly were not budgets.

Reactions: JOG
Also a Minerva frostrack user in th past on my banded 19s and although these are pitched as a budget tyre, they were and currently still are the most capable tyres i've owned. This included some pretty extreme snow driving in my 2wd T6.
I only hope the investment in my latest Michelin Cross Climates on my banded 18s are as good in the winter, because they certainly were not budgets.
I was disappointed in mine on their first encounter with proper snow back in Feb, lots of noise and not much movement

Hi
Im looking at ordering some Minerva frostracks following the good reviews on here, Im currently running 255/45/18 nexen tyres on my Amarok steels. I can only see the Minerva in 235/55/18 , will these be ok to use as I have to order online due to nobody local having them, thanks.

Had to get a new one last week after my wife split the tyre on one. Must be delays as Im still waiting for it 4 days later to even be dispatched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back