16777022 fault - VCDS comms

Mrtints

VCDS User | Camper Conversions
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Morning.
Another day another fault code lol.

Think I have the Midas touch, except everytime I do something, something else breaks lol

Anyway, as above, “function restricted due to interrupted communication” ROD error

Please see screenshots below,

Absolutely no idea what this is about.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_0742.jpeg

IMG_0743.jpeg

IMG_0744.jpeg

ROD error is a VCDS error, not one for your vehicle, try uninstalling it and installing again.

Also, check your interface firmware is up to date. Actually, do that first, which interface do you have?

Your error looks like a drop in comms between your cluster and infotainment system (which it tells you), have you had your radio unplugged recently?

ROD error is a VCDS error, not one for your vehicle, try uninstalling it and installing again.

Also, check your interface firmware is up to date. Actually, do that first, which interface do you have?

Your error looks like a drop in comms between your cluster and infotainment system (which it tells you), have you had your radio unplugged recently?
Hi mate
No I haven’t recently I’ll do the above and see what happens.
Everytime I do one thing something else flags an issue!

What's the "one thing" here you did?
Did uninstalling/installing the VCDS rectify the faults?
It seemed to rectify itself I just rebooted the laptop . Managed to fix all the faults and errors with the exception of telematics which has a faulty control module apparently which was initially logged while van under warranty so I’m gonna speak to dealer and see what can be done

Reactions: mmi
Back