Sold 100Ah leisure battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bargy62

nutter
T6 Guru
I have just changed for lithium battery so this battery is up for grabs if anyone is interested
DETAILS
LX27MF
4 years old
takes a charge but discharges fairly quick when not being charged
It stays charged up when on 50w solar no load
and fine on EHU
the only reason I've changed it it won't do an overnighter with no EHU

collection ONLY Dartford Kent

PS if there are any battery experts out there and you think it's not worth anyone's time and effort say so and I'll scrap it

Last edited:
But was a scrap merchant or the local pikey, makes a big difference

Bonefied scrappy....

Lead ain't worth what it was..... Bright copper however.!!!!!! - wow!

I have just changed for lithium battery so this battery is up for grabs if anyone is interested
DETAILS
LX27MF
4 years old
takes a charge but discharges fairly quick when not being charged
It stays charged up when on 50w solar no load
and fine on EHU
the only reason I've changed it it won't do an overnighter with no EHU

collection ONLY Dartford Kent

PS if there are any battery experts out there and you think it's not worth anyone's time and effort say so and I'll scrap it
Hi, on the off chance you do have that battery still, a friend of mine with botched electrics on his conversion has also been suffering with multiple electrical issues which we're going to deal with in the new year but has been limping on with a solar panel and replacement battery this year. Another battery in parallel could well be his short term solution. I'm in Sevenoaks and heading up past Dartford this coming Monday morning (the 5th December) and pretty much weekly thereafter.

Hi, on the off chance you do have that battery still, a friend of mine with botched electrics on his conversion has also been suffering with multiple electrical issues which we're going to deal with in the new year but has been limping on with a solar panel and replacement battery this year. Another battery in parallel could well be his short term solution. I'm in Sevenoaks and heading up past Dartford this coming Monday morning (the 5th December) and pretty much weekly thereafter.
no sorry I let a mate have it to run in for the scrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back