Morning,

Know this is an older thread but I’m in the process of wanting some 20” wheels for my T6 T30 Kombi.

The wheels I like have a 35et on a 8.5j front and I’m advised that these are a little too much and ideally should be 40et...can anyone confirm if they’re if this is correct it is anyone here running 35et on the front without an issue. My main aim is to ensure that the wheels/tyres don’t poke out of the arches but having them as flush as possible.

Morning,

Know this is an older thread but I’m in the process of wanting some 20” wheels for my T6 T30 Kombi.

The wheels I like have a 35et on a 8.5j front and I’m advised that these are a little too much and ideally should be 40et...can anyone confirm if they’re if this is correct it is anyone here running 35et on the front without an issue. My main aim is to ensure that the wheels/tyres don’t poke out of the arches but having them as flush as possible.

et35 will be fine

I’ve got 9.5 20s on the front. Had to run low Profile tires because every time I was turning it was rubbing the inside we arch. Hope this helps.

Back