1 Piece ply floor, help finding needed as search skills have failed me

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Ok, I can remember on here a discussion about a 1 piece ply floor and on @Eli recommendation finding a place in cheshire that supplied these CNC cut.

However I now seem to have deleted the bookmark for the website and I cant find it using the forum search of google.

Can anyone recommend me a pace to et one from please? I know about AJC, but they are about 50% more expensive than this illusive place.

Thanks in advance

If anyone has the drawings/dimensions for any plywood needed, I am happy to help. I run both a laser and CNC machine.

However I now seem to have deleted the bookmark for the website and I cant find it using the forum search of google.
That’s a pain. Thought you’d have found it by now. I guess it’s none of these:

Rip off, try Hanson ply.

And this one could be quite handy

I think you’ll be lucky to find anyone at the minute, my business is closed like many others but if you do find one ask them for “hardwood though out” plywood if they offer poplar core there a good chance it will delaminate

Yup found them thanks for looking. I sent Eli a pm but guess he doesn’t come on anymore.

I got mine from here if that’s any good to you

I got mine from here if that’s any good to you

Whats the quality and fit like please?

@Skyliner33 If you fancy making a template i've still not got round to fully fixing mine in so we can whip it out and make a template if you want.

I'm going to do it anyway at some point.

@Skyliner33 If you fancy making a template i've still not got round to fully fixing mine in so we can whip it out and make a template if you want.

I'm going to do it anyway at some point.
Thanks for the offer. Thats a possibility. Not sure my jigsaw skills will make it a great fit to be honest lol. Where did you get yours from?

Back