1+1+1 Second row seat covers

Can I ask if all 3 covers they sent are the same?

I contacted Inka recently and they're suggesting that the same cover they advertise for the left or right seats will also fit the middle.

With the middle having its own seat belt I'm not sure how the left/right cover would work without a cutout for the seat belt at the top, unless I'm missing something.....

Can I ask if all 3 covers they sent are the same?

I contacted Inka recently and they're suggesting that the same cover they advertise for the left or right seats will also fit the middle.

With the middle having its own seat belt I'm not sure how the left/right cover would work without a cutout for the seat belt at the top, unless I'm missing something.....
No. That info doesn't sound right. The seat cover backs are clearly tailored to each shuttle seat as you can see below.

You'll have to excuse the poor fit on my office chair! The photos below which clearly show them being bespoke to each seat.

Drivers Side:
1616609628545.png1616609651516.png1616609676079.png

Middle Seat:
1616609706499.png1616609736916.png1616609762403.png

Passenger Side:
1616609821129.png1616609840787.png1616609863405.png

No. That info doesn't sound right. The seat cover backs are clearly tailored to each shuttle seat as you can see below.

You'll have to excuse the poor fit on my office chair! The photos below which clearly show them being bespoke to each seat.

Drivers Side:
View attachment 109725View attachment 109726View attachment 109727

Middle Seat:
View attachment 109728View attachment 109729View attachment 109730

Passenger Side:
View attachment 109731View attachment 109732View attachment 109733

They look ideal! I don't suppose you have the Inka reference / part numbers for ease of ordering?

I don’t have the part numbers, but I phoned Inka and spoke to a chap who seemed to be incredibly knowledgable about the variance of Transporters.
I explained that I was converting a panel van and that my converters had sourced new 1+1+1 seats for the second row. With this info, he told me what I needed, took payment and sent the covers out in a few days. It was very efficient.

Just hope they’ll fit my new van!

If your are after this style of cover could always go genuine VW, don’t think they are that much more expensive and pretty much guaranteed a decent fit

Did you get covers from Inca in the end?
I haven't yet but given the below, I'll explore the genuine option too!
If your are after this style of cover could always go genuine VW, don’t think they are that much more expensive and pretty much guaranteed a decent fit
Interesting! I didn't think they did three singles. I don't suppose you know the part numbers @Pauly ?

Do either the Inka or genuine VW allow access to the isofix brackets? If they are two parts like the photos above seem to show then I guess the answer is "yes"

Interesting! I didn't think they did three singles. I don't suppose you know the part numbers @Pauly ?
Sure
This is what i have listed for T6 seats, these numbers are from a couple years ago so there may be variants for T6.1 covers

ZGB7HE062040Grey Single Offside
ZGB7HE062041Grey Single Nearside
ZGB7HE062042Grey Single Middle

ZGB7HE062048Black Single Offside
ZGB7HE062049Black Single Nearside
ZGB7HE062050Black Single Middle

Sure
This is what i have listed for T6 seats, these numbers are from a couple years ago so there may be variants for T6.1 covers

Top man, thanks @Pauly :thumbsup:

Hi, just to add to this, I recently bought the 1+1+1 from Inka for a T6 shuttle (now added to their web site).

They fit great, come in two main parts plus head rest cover and have holes for the isofix brackets.

All good from my perspective.

So, this thread was created a long time ago and I last week was in a position to fit the covers.

They all fitted fantastically well, with the exception of the headrest covers in the rear.

For some reason Inka Covers sent me really large headrest covers for the tear 1+1+1 seats.
(The front headrest covers were spot on and also the correct size for the second row.)

On contacting Inka, it took some chasing and their phones are not manned (Due to Covid.)

I have just paid an extra £30 to get the correct size headrest covers and hope that they will turn up before too long.

I feel a bit miffed about the £30, but weirdly I feel most irritated about the lack of phone answering.

I wish that the world would stop hiding behind Brexit and Covid with the mindset they can stop giving two hoots about customer service!

I am becoming a grumpy old b@s£4"d before my time, as lots of us are working out vollocks off, operating in the best way that common sense allows, only to be hit by complete bulls**t from every angle. I am told by my lovely wife that it is just me!

Really?

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
So, this thread was created a long time ago and I last week was in a position to fit the covers.

They all fitted fantastically well, with the exception of the headrest covers in the rear.

For some reason Inka Covers sent me really large headrest covers for the tear 1+1+1 seats.
(The front headrest covers were spot on and also the correct size for the second row.)

On contacting Inka, it took some chasing and their phones are not manned (Due to Covid.)

I have just paid an extra £30 to get the correct size headrest covers and hope that they will turn up before too long.

I feel a bit miffed about the £30, but weirdly I feel most irritated about the lack of phone answering.

I wish that the world would stop hiding behind Brexit and Covid with the mindset they can stop giving two hoots about customer service!

I am becoming a grumpy old b@s£4"d before my time, as lots of us are working out vollocks off, operating in the best way that common sense allows, only to be hit by complete bulls**t from every angle. I am told by my lovely wife that it is just me!

Really?
I ordered the same covers on 19/10, the website said they were in stock with 3 to 5 day delivery- still not here. I have had to chase inka for updates, not once have they been proactive and contacted me. They told me they would be in stock two weeks ago, chased them again this week to be told stock will be in this Friday, no sensible answer as to why their website still shows them in stock when they aren’t- shambles of a company if you ask me, piss poor customer service. I will give them till Friday to update me or I’ll cancel the order.

I ordered the same covers on 19/10, the website said they were in stock with 3 to 5 day delivery- still not here. I have had to chase inka for updates, not once have they been proactive and contacted me. They told me they would be in stock two weeks ago, chased them again this week to be told stock will be in this Friday, no sensible answer as to why their website still shows them in stock when they aren’t- shambles of a company if you ask me, piss poor customer service. I will give them till Friday to update me or I’ll cancel the order.
Just bear in mind the covers are very good.

I'm delighted with mine, with the exception of the rear headrests.
The weird thing is that Inka were great when I ordered over the phone back in early January 2021. Something seems to have gone wrong with their phone system/customer care since then.
I bet they are one of many companies that have used Covid/Brexit as an excuse to increase EBIT over Turnover. Shame really, as these businesses will have made a quick coin, but be f@**ed in the long run...... And it will have been if their own making!

I’ve had the same experience ordered a 1+1+1 and a three seat bench cover. Shown as in stock but after chasing have been told today that they are not in stock and they have cancelled my order. Who else makes a 1+1+1?

My 2017, T6 shuttle has the VW covers. They came with the van when I bought it in June. They fit very well and until you touch and sit on them, you'd think they were leather.

They fit round the seat attachments, the headrest openings, the place the seatbelt comes out of, and the levers to tip the middle row outside seat forward.

Sure

Hi @Pauly
I had my last set ordered through yourself, looking to get some more, could I do the same again please?

Back